Servicing customers across South Wales and West of England through our regular van delivery service has been a part of our business since we first started baking.
The Our Products pages will give you details of the wide range of products that we offer – from our pies and pasties through to a full range of breads and cakes.
To comply with the FIR labelling regulations, existing Van Sales customers can click on this link to access our online portal which gives up to date product specification and allergen information. Please use the log in details provided on a Lewis Pies invoice.
The types of customer outlets we service include:
Chip Shops, Fast Food outlets, Cafés and Coffee Shops, Butchers, Delis, small Supermarkets and other Retail Outlets, Work and School Canteens, Pubs and Restaurants… anywhere which serves or sells food items.
We aim to provide customers with a range of products to enable them to minimise the number of suppliers they need to deal with. For our van sales customers, this means that in addition to our own production, we sell a range of products not made directly by us. We work with our suppliers to ensure what we deliver to our customers is great quality and value. Our range currently includes:
- Beef Burgers
- Battered Chicken Nuggets
- Battered Chicken Breast Slices
- Fishcakes – standard and large
- Cheese – grated and blocks
- Cooked diced or sliced Chicken
- Sandwich fillings
And we’re always open to more ideas from our customers, so if you would like to suggest a line which you think we should stock, please contact us
Ordering from us
Van sales are supported by a dedicated account management team. Each customer will have a named account lead within our team, who will aim to understand the business needs of the customer. They will call you regularly to ensure everything is going well from your perspective. Customers can call any member of the team at any time during the working day (08:30 – 16:30) to place an order. Find out more about who’s who on the Our Team page.
To ensure we can provide a cost-effective service and keep our prices steady we have a minimum order level of £15.00
Delivering to you
Our drivers will deliver most orders placed for Lewis Pies and Lewis Bakery lines by 3pm the next day, providing you are on the delivery route for that day, although you can also place orders with a specified delivery date up to 3 weeks ahead. In addition to pre-orders, our vans carry a stock of some of the most popular products in case you’ve forgotten something. You’ll have a regular delivery driver on your route, someone who you can get to know and who can get to know you and your business needs.
We value our customers and work hard to ensure that we deliver what they want, when they want it and at prices that offer great margins.
All our customers are offered the same high level of service and support whoever they are and wherever they are based.
When starting to supply any new customer, we take extra time and care, at the outset and in the first few months, to ensure we get things right.
- One of our senior van sales team with meet you so they can gather information to help us understand your business requirements. This can be at your premises or at our production facility in Swansea
- We will take you step by step through the process for ordering and how and when we will deliver to you.
- If you want to receive a regular call from your account lead, then that can be set up at a time to suit you.
- Every business is different, so we would discuss with you the payment terms we can offer and agree what is most appropriate for you.
- To ensure that we are meeting your expectations, we will regularly review progress and ensure you are happy with our products and services